1ST QUARTER 2017 NEWSLETTER
2016 Employees of the Quarter
Every Quarter CTI strives to highlight one exemplary team member who has gone above and beyond to illustrate and live the CTI work ethic and team spirit. At the end of each year, one quarterly winner is randomly selected as our Employee of the Year and wins a fabulous prize or vacation. The final 2016 Awardees were:
3rd Qtr – Leigh Winchester 4th Qtr – Kent Nielsen
Safety Employees of the Quarter We also strive to recognize a team member each quarter who has demonstrated an exceptional commitment to Safety. The final 2016 Awardees have been:
3rd Qtr – Greg Peircy 4th Qtr – Tyson Panter
Please submit any recommendations or nominations for either category to the office at email@example.com for inclusion in our upcoming selection process.
Happy Birthday to You!!!! 1st QUARTER BIRTHDAYS
– Rick Sandberg – January 9th – Corbin Hughes – January 19th – Russ Carr – January 24th – Kurt Ottley – February 11th – Curtis Hufstetler – February 11th – Bryan Mitchell – February 16th – Santi Suarez – February 18th – Kyle Draney – February 20th – Chad Syme – March 6th – Conner Crosby – March 6th – Shanze Simmons – March 12th – Al Syme – March 14th – Don Salazar – March 19th – Manny Munoz – March 24th – Heather Shurtliff – March 24th – Mike Holland – March 27th
We are wrapping up the office expansion which will provide an electrical wing. New offices for Boyd, Kirk, and Kurt will be next to an electrical bidding/conference room. Be sure to stop by and see the new digs as they get wrapped up and ready for occupancy.
Many thanks to all of the company team members who have contributed to the expansion work efforts.
Note to Manny – it looks like your floor box made a great footrest
CTI would like to welcome our newest team members:
* Emily Ferguson – Office Assistant (working with Mike, Chase, and Rick)
* Stetson Jeppesen – Electrician (it’s great to have you back !)
Be sure to give these great new team members a big hello when you see them.
Save the Date
Quarterly Company Meeting:
Friday, March 31st
12:30 meeting time
**Lunch will be served (hamburgers and sides)
We have recently been awarded some new projects, which we are excited about and eager to start making a success!! The projects listed below are some of our newer contracts that we have recently begun or will be starting soon:
- – Hansen Building Motor Pool Project
- – DMAFB – Washracks
- – Weber Human Services Safe Haven
- – Riverdale Towne Square Upgrade
- – Building 503 Exterior Repairs
- – DFCM
- – Freeport Center Generator
We are so grateful for all our hard-working staff we have here, and are truly lucky to have each one of you as an employee. Thank you for all that you do, let’s continue to make 2017 a great year for CTI !!!
*If you have anything that you would like to add or contribute to this newsletter please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate any pictures of people do excellent work or if there is something we can add that you value please let us know!!!